Office Furniture Center has decommissioned over 12 million sq. ft. of office interiors for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike. With a proven process by which we return a workspace to its original condition, our specialists have the versatility and knowledge to coordinate all phases of facility decommissioning, including Asset Disposition and Space Restoration, with minimal disruption to your everyday activity.
Asset disposition is the removal of office furniture, technology equipment, machinery, and industrial racking. Rather than shuttling those assets to a landfill, our eco-friendly approach emphasizes reuse and minimizes waste. Office Furniture Center makes every attempt to extend the life cycle through resale, remanufacturing, and recycling.
Whether you are a landlord needing to prepare a space for a new tenant or you are a tenant needing to fulfill your final lease obligations, we can provide full-service space restoration to return the space to its original, broomswept condition.
- Patch and repaint walls
- Replace damaged ceiling tile and grid work
- Remove and replace carpeting
- Remove IT cabling and ensure code compliance
- Disassemble network rooms and industrial racking
- Dismantle interior and exterior signage
- Coordinate any other interior alterations, as required by the lease
You may qualify to receive a credit towards a future purchase for your current assets. Office Furniture Center will:
- Provide an accurate inventory evaluation and quote for your assets
- Break down and remove your furniture and bring your space back to broom swept condition
- Give you a credit certificate for the value of your assets which will be redeemable at our sister company Office Furniture Center
- When you make your new purchase, Office Furniture Center will deliver and install all your new furniture