Delivery & Installation
Our Office Transition Service Team is the authority on office furniture delivery and installation, and seamless office transitions.
Office Furniture Center is committed to successfully implementing large, complex and often multi-faceted office transition projects. Our service team plays a critical role in overseeing the detail of the office transitions so our clients can focus on their businesses. We act as a liaison between vendors, subcontractors, and internal personnel to ensure that all aspects of the project are handled with priority and professionalism. The administration of this division is handled by MAC Logistics. To visit their website click here.
Office Furniture Center provides our clients with one single point of contact and one single point of responsibility. With services that cover the entire office transition, our project coordinators will develop and manage the critical path to ensure a seamless office transition, from start to finish.
Office Furniture Center also provides experienced union and non-union labor to provide office furniture delivery and installation on a nationwide basis. We provide end-to-end project accountability, while bringing efficiency and expertise to the table. Our experienced professionals are prepared to handle any obstacle to ensure that your move is handled with the highest level of service.
Our Office Transition Service Team:
- Collaborates with sales, designers and clients to outline project goals
- Identifies all relevant milestones and critical development phases
- Builds achievable project timeline
- Coordinates project schedule with team
- Advises on change orders that may affect schedule, cost, and/or quality
- Executes project and coordinates with clients, vendors and internal personnel
- Conducts site visits to assess progress
- Directs and monitors all project activities
- Confirms certificate of insurance and building accessibility for D&I
- Provides status updates to all related parties
- Initiates and directs project meetings and communicates action items
- Serves as a single point of contact for client
- Delivers full-spectrum results