Our Office Transition Service Team is the authority on office furniture delivery, installation and seamless office transitions.
Office Furniture Center is committed to successfully implementing large, complex and often multi-faceted office transition projects. Our service team plays a critical role in overseeing the detail of the office transitions so our clients can focus on their businesses. We act as a liaison between vendors, subcontractors, and internal personnel to ensure that all aspects of the project are handled with priority and professionalism. The administration of this division is handled by MAC Logistics. To visit their website click here.
Our transition specialists will tour your office environment, speak with key employees and diagram your workflow, all in an effort to understand your workspace requirements, including general specifications, office space design and IT needs.
With these details in mind, our designers will create a floor plan that takes into account your existing team structure, overall business objectives, and predicted changes in staff levels and office culture. They are well-versed in the latest interior design applications and use AutoCAD to create accurate space plans and 3-D renderings of your future interior - consulting with your project team on every detail along the way. CLICK HERE FOR MORE
Office Furniture Center provides experienced union and non-union labor to provide office furniture delivery and installation on a nationwide basis. We provide end-to-end project accountability, while bringing efficiency and expertise to the table. Our experienced professionals are prepared to handle any obstacle to ensure that your move is handled with the highest level of service. CLICK HERE FOR MORE
Office Furniture Center maintains a 100,000 sq. ft. office furniture warehouse facility in Chicago with thousands of pallet spaces allotted to provide local businesses with a clean, secure space to store commercial goods. With flexible lease terms available, we can accommodate a variety of business needs. The administration of this division is handled by MAC Logistics. CLICK HERE FOR MORE
Office Furniture Center has decommissioned over 12 million sq. ft. of office interiors for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike. With a proven process by which we return a workspace to its original condition, our specialists have the versatility and knowledge to coordinate all phases of facility decommissioning, including Asset Disposition and Space Restoration, with minimal disruption to your everyday activity. CLICK HERE FOR MORE
Our Office Transition Service Team:
- Collaborates with sales, designers and clients to outline project goals
- Identifies all relevant milestones and critical development phases
- Builds achievable project timeline
- Coordinates project schedule with team
- Advises on change orders that may affect schedule, cost, and/or quality
- Executes project and coordinates with clients, vendors and internal personnel
- Conducts site visits to assess progress
- Directs and monitors all project activities
- Confirms certificate of insurance and building accessibility for D&I
- Provides status updates to all related parties
- Initiates and directs project meetings and communicates action items
- Serves as a single point of contact for client
- Delivers full-spectrum results