Workstation Components, Panel Heights & Configurations
- Workstation panels available in a variety of standard widths and heights to suit your office layout. Your choice of fabric and paint hues.
- Surfaces available in a variety of standard lengths, depths, and finishes. Typically made of laminate.
- Connectors are used to create common wall configurations. Two-way connector pictured; three- and four-way connectors available.
- Overhead bin with flipper door.
- Full-height shelf.
- Half-height shelf.
- Keyboard tray.
- Kick plate provides power to the station.
- Lateral file. Three standard widths: 30", 36", and 42".
- Box/Box/File Pedestal (BBF). (2) 6"H drawers and (1) 12"H file drawer.
- File/File Pedestal (FF): Two 12"H file drawers.
- Tackboards available with matching or accent fabrics.
Workstation Panel Heights
Low panels provide optimal settings for collaboration and are useful when communication among associates is encouraged or required. They are also useful in facilitating supervision and are commonly used as reception stations.
46-54"H (Seated Privacy)
Seated privacy panel heights provide a degree of visual privacy when seated. They are typically used in environments were some privacy is useful, but communication, interaction, or occasional supervision is helpful. Ideal for call center applications.
62-70"H (Standing Privacy)
Standing privacy panel heights afford general visual privacy in the workstation even when others are standing. Full use can be made of overhead storage in this range.
86"H (Full Privacy/Private Office)
Private office panels can reach full ceiling heights, providing complete visual privacy and sound privacy.
Combination Panel Heights
Commonplace to use a combination of high and low height panels to meet specific aesthetic or functional needs.
Common Wall Configuration - Facing
Sharing common walls reduces the per-unit cost of a workstation. The purpose of this setup is to provide privacy and use the least amount of product. The 6x6 station shown uses just 16 panels.
Workstations situated in a line allow you to create a uniform office environment and provides individual privacy.
Common Wall Configuration - Uniform
This setup is a highly efficient use of product. Sharing common walls reduces the per-unit cost of a workstation. A 6x6 unit with end panels equals 18 panels total.
The workstation setup facilitates a collaborative working environment while providing individual privacy. An additional freestanding meeting table can be placed in the center.